Custom Arch Supports That Are Not Gel or Foam. Just Effective.
Our custom arch supports have been supplied to Podiatrists since 1932 to help correct and relieve the pain & pronation associated with most foot related ailments.
Firm, moldable arch supports are considered an important tool in treating foot related related problems. Our handcrafted moldable supports are designed to hold the foot in an individualized position while controlling the motion of joints go during the gait cycle. Each foot has its own unique attributes. For this reason, our heat moldable arch supports are significantly more effective than over the counter type supports. Traditionally, an impression is taken by making a plaster mold of the foot. This is usually performed with the foot in a functional position while a plaster mold hardens around it. This mold is then sent to a third party with specific instructions for the desired correction of the wearer’s foot attributes. This process is usually both time consuming and costly. Corefit® moldable supports help reduce the time required to relieve an ailing foot to minutes from days. It’s as easy as dipping them in hot water and custom fitting to the foot.
- Immerse our custom arch supports in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place insoles inside a oven or microwave)
- Remove from water with tongs, grabbing the front/toe end only. If the device become mis-shaped, simply re-heat them. They will return to their original shape!
- With a sock on the foot, place the support in position beneath the foot, then using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold the device to the contours of the foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- When our arch support device has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in the shoe and worn.
- If the support becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, the support will return to its original shape and can be re-molded.
Corefit® Custom Arch Supports are manufactured by California Leather Jobbing Corporation. If you have any comments or questions regarding any of our products, please contact us by phone at 1-800-672-4987 Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm PST or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org