Corefit Orthotics® Satisfaction Guarantee
Our Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, simply return your purchase (in original packaging) within 15 days of purchase date. We will replace it or refund your purchase price, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. A restocking fee of $10 will apply.
You may return your purchase to: Corefit® Consumer Returns 1812 West Burbank Blvd Box #617 Burbank, CA 91506
Conditions of Use
• This website (“www.custom-insoles.com” and “corefitcustom.com” ) is sponsored by California Leather Jobbing Corporation and/or its affiliates. Access to and use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions described herein and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THESE CONDITIONS OF USE (“CONDITIONS OF USE”). California Leather Jobbing Corp. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. These Conditions of Use solely govern access to and use of the Site. They do not relate to the purchase of any product displayed on the Site. As such, these Conditions of Use do not constitute, in whole or in part, the terms and conditions of an offer to a consumer relating to the purchase of any product described or displayed on the Site and do not form a consumer contract or constitute a consumer warranty, notice or sign relating to the purchase of any such product.
• The materials used and displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, and artwork, video, music, and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, except where noted, are the property of California Leather Jobbing Corp. or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material without the written permission of California Leather Jobbing Corp. We will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This Site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
• THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY, AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
• TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER CALIFORNIA LEATHER JOBBING CORP. NOR ANY OF ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVE OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THIS SITE.
• Due to the nature of the World Wide Web (Internet), the risk of unauthorized use by bad actors, disclosure, and interception of communications or materials you send to California Leather Jobbing Corp. via the Internet can never be entirely eliminated, and users should be aware of these risks before communicating with California Leather Jobbing Corp. via the Internet. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the availability of this Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted or suspended for a variety of reasons including, for example, to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new services.
• Please review our Privacy Statement, which is a part of these Conditions of Use and also governs your use of the Site, to understand how we collect, use, store, and share your personal information.
• CALIFORNIA LEATHER JOBBING CORP. IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, UPLOADED, CREATED ON, SHARED THROUGH, OR THAT OTHERWISE EXISTS ON ANY WEB PRESENCE OF CALIFORNIA LEATHER JOBBING CORP. TO WHICH THESE TERMS APPLY. CALIFORNIA LEATHER JOBBING CORP. HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE EXISTENCE OF OR THE TAKING DOWN OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT. THIRD PARTY CONTENT DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS, BELIEFS, STATEMENTS, OR ACTIONS OF CALIFORNIA LEATHER JOBBING CORP., AND CALIFORNIA LEATHER JOBBING CORP. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY STEMMING THEREFROM.
• California Leather Jobbing Corp. respects the intellectual property of others. If any of the content uploaded to this Site infringes upon your proprietary copyrights, you may send us a notice as described in Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Copyright Code. This process applies only to copyright issues. Other issues (e.g., impersonation, violations of someone’s right of publicity, etc.), should be brought to our attention by contacting California Leather Jobbing Corp.
• All notices of claimed copyright infringement must contain the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of either you or a person authorized to act on your behalf;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• Your address, telephone number, email address, and all other information we may need to contact you;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the material in question (or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner).
ANY INCOMPLETE NOTICES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THE NOTICE IS COMPLETE AND ACCURATE.
(b) Where Should I Send My Notice?
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to us at:
California Leather Jobbing Corporation
1812 West Burbank Blvd. Box 617
Burbank, CA 91506
All information you provide to our copyright agent will be used exclusively for the claimed infringement notice and response procedure, and will only be shared with other parties to the extent that the sharing is required to process the notice according to these Conditions of Use.
We may, when appropriate and in our sole discretion, prohibit users who may be repeat infringers from accessing the Site or making submissions.
• California Leather Jobbing Corp. is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites that may be accessed through links on the Site. Any such links are provided for your convenience only. If you choose to click on any such links, you acknowledge and agree that you, and not California Leather Jobbing Corp., are displaying its contents and you access such linked sites at your own risk. Any site accessed from the Site is independent from California Leather Jobbing Corp. and is not under the control of California Leather Jobbing Corp. Accordingly, California Leather Jobbing Corp. makes no representations concerning the accuracy, content or operation of such site and the provision of any link to such site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation or adoption of content by reference by California Leather Jobbing Corp. California Leather Jobbing Corp. is not a party to any agreement you become a party to or may become subject to as a result of your access of such third-party site.
• These Conditions of Use and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of California.