SHARK TANK STAR KEVIN HARRINGTON LOVES OUR CUSTOM SHOE INSERTS
SO WILL YOU!
RELIEVE LOWER BACK, KNEE & FOOT PAIN. Our firm, podiatrist grade orthotic shoe inserts have been supplied to podiatrists since 1932 to help correct and relieve the pain & pronation associated with PLANTAR FASCIITIS, HEEL SPUR, HIGH & FLAT ARCH ailments. Our ability to walk pain-free is vital to quality of life. When flat feet overpronate, high arches supinate or standard shoes don’t offer adequate support, the tendons & ligaments of the foot can become fatigued and fail. Your body then immediately tries to compensate for your feet not operating at peak efficiency. The energy needed to compensate can overtax your body, leaving you tired, aching, and drained. This can create a “domino-effect” of pain, radiating from your feet to your knees, hips and even the lower back.
Corefit®Self Moldable Shoe Inserts have been handcrafted in the USA since 1932. We bridge the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom made shoe inserts and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam insoles. Most mass produced insoles are fabricated from simple cellular sponge and/or foam rubber materials. These products may provide some shock absorption, but minimal (if any) therapeutic control or support.
Corefit Orthotics® Custom Insoles can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water and custom fitting to the foot. Our firm arch supports soften when dipped in boiling water, allowing molded fitting to the foot before cooling to their original, rigid state. They also provide support to high arches and promote better posture while providing proper weight distribution & plantar fasciitis relief.
Almost 90% of the footwear sold today offers very little, if any support. As a result, most shoe wearers feel more comfortable with any additional arch support. Corefit Custom Moldable Shoe Inserts provide this arch support in addition to plantar fasciitis & heel spur relief. The foot forms the core foundation of the body. Its 26 bones, 33 joints and more than a hundred muscles, tendons, and ligaments carry us through our daily lives in an often unnoticeable and unappreciated way. Podiatrists typically prescribe firm (hard) custom moldable shoe inserts to address foot ailments which cause foot soreness. Custom insoles for plantar fasciitis or heel spur are firm orthopedic devices which are custom fitted (often at considerable cost) to correct or adjust abnormal foot motion; they provide foot support, stability and control. The stability and efficiency of the foot, arch and ankle promote better foot health and overall body function. Corefit Orthotics® affordably help provide this same balance of customized stability and comfort.
Corefit® Custom Shoe Inserts are handcrafted in the USA.
Our Shoe Inserts Provide Effective Foot Support with a Simplified Fitting Process:
- Immerse our self moldable inserts in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping the front of insert only.
- From a seated position with legs crossed (and socks on) use a towel or cloth to place the warm insert in position beneath each foot while in the air. (Our product is most effective when fitted to a non weight bearing foot.) Using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold each individual insert to the contours of your foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- When the insert has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insoles will return to their original shape and can be remolded.