“As a field technician that walks approx 10,000 to 12,000 steps a day I CANNOT leave home without these custom insoles. A few months ago I started getting extremely painful/ shooting pain on the bottom of my heals, specially early in the morning. It turned out to be plantar fasciitis. So complaining to a friend they recommended these custom corefit to me. A God send ! Within the first few days I started to climb right back up to my normal steps again and felt a significant amount of pressure and pain disappear!”
Podiatrist Approved Custom Moldable Orthotics for Less!
Fast Relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spur, High Arch & Low Arch Pain
100% Money Back Guarantee
SOMETHING MOST PODIATRISTS WON’T SHARE: “Custom Insoles and Orthotics should be FIRM. If they’re jelly-like or soft, they’re probably not going to help your foot pain problem.”
Our self moldable orthotics bridge the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom orthotics and flimsy rubber, gel and foam insoles. These orthotics may provide some shock absorption, but minimal (if any) therapeutic control and support. Stabilization of the foot (by extension, the leg, hip and back) are critical to properly executed walking and running. It takes one one unstable step to introduce a multitude of unknowns to the foot which can potentially lead to physical discomfort or injury.
Not Gel. Not Foam.
Simply Dip in Hot Water Custom Fit to Foot in Seconds!
Our handcrafted moldable arch supports are designed to hold the foot in an individualized position while controlling joint movement during the gait cycle. Our heat moldable arch supports are significantly more effective than over the counter type supports.
OUR CUSTOM MOLDABLE INSOLES PROVIDE FIRM, EFFECTIVE FOOT STABILITY & COMFORT BY SIMPLIFYING THE CUSTOM FITTING PROCESS:
- Immerse our self moldable custom insoles in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping each by the front of insert only. (Handle with a wash cloth or towel to avoid injury
- From a seated position wit socks on, crossing each leg over the knee one at a time, place the warm insert in position beneath each foot individually. Using your finger tips and the heels of your hands, mold each insert to the contours of each foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- Place on a flat surface and allow them to cool back to room temperature. They are then ready to be placed on top of your existing shoe insoles and worn.
- If a portion of the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat custom fitting by hand. When reheated, your custom insoles will return to their original shape, ready for re-fitting.
Not Gel. Not Foam.
Made in USA
customize to fit
in just seconds!