RELIEVE LOWER BACK, KNEE & FOOT PAIN. Our firm, medical grade orthotic inserts have been sold to Podiatrists & Medical Professionals since 1932 to correct and relieve the pain & pronation associated with PLANTAR FASCIITIS, HEEL SPUR & HIGH ARCH ailments. Our ability to walk pain-free is vital to quality of life. When flat feet overpronate, high arches supinate or standard shoes don’t offer adequate support, the tendons & ligaments of the foot can become fatigued and fail. Your body then immediately tries to compensate for your feet not operating at peak efficiency. The energy needed to compensate can be overtax your body, leaving you tired, aching, and drained. This can create a “domino-effect” of pain, radiating from your feet to your knees, hips and even the low back.
Corefit® Firm Moldable Custom Insoles have been handcrafted in the USA since 1932. We bridge the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom made insoles and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam insoles. Most mass produced insoles are fabricated from simple cellular sponge and/or foam rubber materials. These products may provide some shock absorption, but minimal (if any) therapeutic control or support. Corefit® Custom Insoles can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water and custom fitting to the foot . Our firm inserts soften when dipped in boiling water, allowing molded fitting to the foot before cooling to their original, rigid state. Our podiatrist grade inserts help prevent heel spur & heel roll. They also provide support to high arches and promote better posture while providing proper weight distribution & plantar fasciitis relief.
Over 95% of the footwear sold today offers very little, if any support. As a result, most of us feel more comfortable with adding any bit of arch support. Corefit Custom Moldable Insoles provide this arch support as well as plantar fasciitis & heel spur relief. The foot forms the core foundation of the body. Its 52 bones, 66 joints, 214 ligaments and 38 muscles carry us through our daily lives in an often unnoticeable and unappreciated way. Podiatrists typically prescribe firm (hard) custom moldable insoles to address foot ailments which cause foot soreness. Custom insoles for plantar fasciitis or heel spur are firm orthopedic devices which are custom fitted (often at considerable cost) to correct or adjust abnormal foot motion; they provide foot support, stability and control. The stability and efficiency of the foot, arch and ankle promote better foot health and overall body function. Corefit®Inserts affordably provide this same balance of customized stability and comfort.
Corefit® Custom Insoles are handcrafted in the USA.
Our inserts provide firm, effective foot comfort by simplifying the fitting process:
- Immerse our moldable inserts in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping the front of insole only.
- In a seated position with legs crossed, and socks on, place the warm insert in position beneath your foot. Then, using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold the insert to the contours of the foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- When the insert has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insoles will return to their original shape and can be remolded.