FIVE STAR TOP SELLER ON AMAZON.COM
Corefit® Heat Moldable Custom Insoles have been handcrafted in the USA since 1932, bridging the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom insoles and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam insoles. Most mass produced insoles are fabricated from simple cellular sponge and/or foam rubber materials. These products may provide some shock absorption, but minimal (if any) therapeutic control or plantar fasciitis support. Corefit® Custom Insoles can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water and custom fitting to the foot. They soften with moderate heating, allowing custom fitting to the foot, before hardening back to a firm state when cooled. Our custom insoles help prevent heel roll, provide support to high arches and promote better posture while providing proper weight distribution & plantar fasciitis relief.
Not Gel. Not Foam. Just Effective. ®
The foot forms the core foundation of the body. Its 52 bones, 66 joints, 214 ligaments and 38 muscles carry us through our daily lives in an often unnoticeable and unappreciated way. When our feet become sore, many think that it’s a normal occurrence. To the contrary, constant soreness is not normal. Podiatrists typically prescribe custom moldable insoles to address foot ailments which cause foot soreness. Custom insoles for plantar fasciitis or heel spur are orthopedic devices which are custom fitted (often at considerable cost) to treat or adjust abnormal foot motion; they provide foot support, stability and control. The stability and efficiency of the foot, arch and ankle promote better foot health and overall body function. Corefit® Custom Moldable Insoles provide this same balance of stability and comfort at an affordable cost.
Each pair of Corefit® Custom Insoles is handcrafted entirely in the USA.
Corefit® Custom Moldable Insoles provide firm, effective foot comfort by simplifying the custom fitting process:
- Immerse our plantar fasciitis inserts in boiling water for 30-45 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping the front of insole only. If inserts become mis-shaped, simply re-heat them. They will return to their original shape!
- Place the device in position beneath the foot, then using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold the insole to the contours of the foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- When the insole has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If the device becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insole will return to its original shape and can be remolded.
Corefit® Orthotics branded products are manufactured by California Leather Jobbing Corporation. If you have any comments or questions regarding any of our products, please contact us by phone at 1-800-672-4987 Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm PST or by email at email@example.com