FIVE STAR TOP SELLER ON AMAZON.COM
Corefit® Heat Moldable Plantar Fasciitis Insoles have been handcrafted in the USA since 1932, bridging the gap between custom orthotics and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam inserts. Most mass produced inserts are fabricated from simple cellular sponge and/or foam rubber materials. These products may provide some shock absorption, but minimal (if any) therapeutic control and support. Corefit® Orthotics can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water and custom fitting to the foot. They soften with moderate heating, allowing custom fitting to the foot, before hardening back to a firm state when cooled. Our custom insoles help prevent heel roll, provide support to high arches and promote better posture while providing proper weight distribution & plantar fasciitis relief.
Not Gel. Not Foam. Just Effective. ®
Most think of custom insoles as simple high arch, heel or plantar fasciitis supports. However, they’re much more. Custom insoles for plantar fasciitis or heel spur are orthopedic devices made to treat or adjust abnormal foot motion; they provide foot support, stability and control. The stability and efficiency of the foot, arch and ankle promote better foot health and overall body function. Corefit Custom insoles help achieve this.
Each pair of Corefit® Custom Insoles is handcrafted entirely in the USA.
Corefit® Heat Moldable Inserts provide firm, effective foot comfort by simplifying the custom fitting process:
- Immerse our plantar fasciitis inserts in boiling water for 30-45 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping the front of insole only. If inserts become mis-shaped, simply re-heat them. They will return to their original shape!
- Place the device in position beneath the foot, then using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold the insole to the contours of the foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- When the insole has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If the device becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insole will return to its original shape and can be remolded.
Corefit® Orthotics branded products are manufactured by California Leather Jobbing Corporation. If you have any comments or questions regarding any of our products, please contact us by phone at 1-800-672-4987 Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm PST or by email at email@example.com