Custom Insoles. Not Gel or Foam. Just Effective.
RELIEVE LOWER BACK, KNEE & FOOT PAIN. Our firm, podiatrist grade custom insoles have been supplied to Podiatrists since 1932. For as low as $59, they relieve the pain & pronation associated with most foot related ailments.
Our ability to walk pain-free is vital to quality of life. When flat feet overpronate, high arches supinate or standard shoes don’t offer adequate support, the tendons & ligaments of the foot can become fatigued and fail. This can create a “domino-effect” of pain, radiating from your feet to your knees, hips and even the lower back.
Corefit®Self Moldable Shoe Insoles have been handcrafted in the USA since 1932. We bridge the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom insoles & custom made shoe inserts and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam insoles. Corefit Plantar Fasciitis Inserts can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water and custom fitting to the foot. Our firm custom insoles soften when dipped in boiling water, allowing molded fitting to the foot before cooling to their original, rigid state, ready for insertion into your shoes.
Corefit® Custom Insoles are handcrafted in the USA.
Our Simplified Fitting Process:
- Immerse our self moldable custom insoles in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping the front of insert only.
- From a seated position with legs crossed (and socks on) use a towel or cloth to place the warm insert in position beneath each foot while in the air. (Our product is most effective when fitted to a non weight bearing foot.) Using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold each individual insert to the contours of your foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- When the insert has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insoles will return to their original shape and can be remolded.