RELIEVE LOWER BACK, KNEE & FOOT PAIN. Our firm, medical grade plantar fasciitis inserts have been sold to podiatrists & medical professionals since 1932 to correct and relieve the pain & pronation associated with PLANTAR FASCIITIS, HEEL SPUR, HIGH & FLAT ARCH ailments. Foot pain is reduced when feet are properly supported. Corefit Orthotic shoe inserts help realign your feet, which can reduce the plantar fasciitis discomfort caused by misalignment.
Corefit® Custom Self Moldable Plantar Fasciitis Inserts are the SAME handcrafted inserts we supply to podiatrists and physicians nationwide. Handcrafted in the USA since 1932, we bridge the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom insoles and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam shoe inserts. Most commercial, over the counter devices and insoles are fabricated from simple sponge and/or foam/rubber materials. Corefit® Self Moldable Shoe Inserts can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water. They soften with moderate heating, allowing easy custom fitting to the foot, before cooling back to their original, rigid state!
Our podiatrist grade custom insoles also help relieve heel spur and prevent heel roll while at the same time providing stabilized support to both high & collapsed or flat arches. Corefit Self Moldable Plantar Fasciitis Inserts promote better posture while encouraging proper weight distribution. The relief our inserts provide from plantar fasciitis, heel spur and arch related pain speaks to the efficacy of our custom shoe inserts. Give them a 15 Day test drive. If we can’t make you a believer, we’ll refund your purchase in full with NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Corefit® Plantar Fasciitis Inserts are handcrafted in the USA.
Our Plantar Fasciitis Inserts provide firm, effective foot comfort by simplifying the custom fitting process:
- Simply Immerse our moldable shoe inserts in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place your shoe inserts inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water using tongs, and grasping the front of insole only.
- From a seated position with legs crossed the knee, and socks on, place the warm insert in position beneath your foot. Then, using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold the insert to the contours of the entire foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas (ball of foot).
- When the insole has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If, at any point, your shoe insert becomes uncomfortable, simply dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat molding by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insoles will return to their original shape, ready for remolding.