Chiropractic Care and Corefit Custom Orthotics: Partners in Pain-Free Mobility
There are numerous foot conditions which can eventually contribute to health problems farther up the kinetic chain in the form of back pain. It’s beneficial to both chiropractic practitioners and patients to be able to spot these potential back problems before they affect an individual’s health or lifestyle.
When standing or walking (or for athletes, running) the lumbar spine and pelvis balance upon our lowest extremities. If leg or foot alignment problems exist, abnormal forces can be transmitted along this closed kinetic chain, interfering with vertebral or spinal function. When excessive supination, pronation or arch collapse is present, torque force can introduce internal rotation stresses to the leg, hip, pelvis, and lower back. This is where the use of custom orthotics can be most effective, and can make chiropractic adjustments more effective and long-lasting. Corefit Custom Insoles® are an effective appliance for chiropractic applications and are HSA/FSA eligible.
Simply Dip in Hot Water Custom Fit to Foot in Seconds
COREFIT CUSTOM INSOLES® PROVIDE FIRM, EFFECTIVE FOOT STABILITY & COMFORT BY SIMPLIFYING THE CUSTOM FITTING PROCESS:
- Immerse our self moldable custom insoles in boiling water for 15 seconds (Never place inserts inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping each by the front of insert only. (Handle with a wash cloth or towel to avoid injury
- From a seated position with socks on feet, cross each leg over the knee one at a time, placing the warm insert in position beneath each foot individually. Using your finger tips and the heels of your hands, mold each insert to the contours of each foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- After fitting, allow inserts time to cool to room temperature. They are then ready to be placed on top of existing shoe insoles and worn.
- If a portion of the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat custom fitting by hand. When reheated, your custom insoles will return to their original shape, ready for re-fitting.
Not Gel. Not Foam.
Made in USA
to any foot in