- Simply Dip in Hot Water For Approx. 30 seconds
- Remove From Water and Pat Dry
- While Seated, Fit Warm Inserts to Each Foot
- After Inserts Cool, Place in Shoes on Top of Existing Insoles
- It’s That Simple!
- Can Be Comfortably Worn in Any Supportive Shoe
COREFIT CUSTOM INSOLES® PROVIDE FOOT STABILITY & COMFORT
- Immerse our custom insoles in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping each by the front of insert only.
- From a seated position with socks on feet, cross each leg over the knee one at a time, placing the warm insert in position beneath each foot individually. Using your finger tips and the heels of your hands, mold each insert to the unique contours of each foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas.
- After fitting, allow inserts to cool to room temperature. They are then ready to be placed on top of existing shoe insoles and worn.
- If a portion of the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat custom fitting by hand. Whenever re-boiled, your custom insoles will return to their original shape and ready for re-fitting.
Not Gel. Not Foam.
Made in USA
to any foot in