RELIEVE LOWER BACK, KNEE & FOOT PAIN. Our firm, medical grade orthotics & arch supports have been sold to Podiatrists & Medical Professionals since 1932 to correct and relieve the pain & pronation associated with PLANTAR FASCIITIS, HEEL SPUR & HIGH ARCH ailments. Foot pain is reduced when your feet are properly supported. Corefit Orthotic Inserts help realign your feet, which can reduce plantar fasciitis discomfort caused by misalignment.
Corefit® Custom Moldable Plantar Fasciitis Insoles are the SAME handcrafted insoles we supply to podiatrists and physicians nationwide. Handcrafted in the USA since 1932, we bridge the gap between podiatrist prescribed custom insoles and flimsy store bought rubber, gel and foam insoles. Most commercial, over the counter insoles are fabricated from simple sponge and/or foam/rubber materials. Corefit® Moldable Inserts can be personalized to fit any individual foot in just seconds, by simply dipping them in hot water. They soften with moderate heating, allowing easy fitting to the foot, before cooling to their original rigid state.
Our podiatrist grade insoles help relieve heel spur and prevent heel roll. They also provide support to high arches and promote better posture while providing proper weight distribution & relief from plantar fasciitis, heel spur and arch related issues.
Corefit® Plantar Fasciitis Insoles are handcrafted in the USA.
Corefit® Moldable Inserts provide firm, effective foot comfort by simplifying the custom fitting process:
- Immerse our plantar fasciitis insoles in boiling water for 90 seconds (Never place inside a microwave or oven)
- Remove from water with tongs, grasping the front of insole only.
- In a seated position with legs crossed, and socks on, place the warm insert in position beneath your foot. Then, using your fingers and the heel of your hand, mold the insole to the contours of the foot, paying particular attention to the longitudinal and metatarsal arch areas (ball of foot).
- When the insole has cooled to room temperature, it is then ready to be placed in your shoe and worn.
- If the insert becomes uncomfortable, dip only the troublesome portion in boiling water and repeat manipulation by hand.
- When reheated, your custom insole will return to its original shape and can be remolded.